Saturday, July 10, 2010

Slowly Gathering Myself

I spent two days being bitter, being down, upset- confused and angry. Now I am slowly gathering myself and standing on my two feet again. They say that when your world seems to spiral out of your control, you just have to close your eyes, and hope you don't get too dizzy.

I want you to know that I care about you, and that isn't going to change, but the way you went about all this, makes me doubt a future together, however, as I gather myself, I am trying to remove all doubt. It took me a long time to get to that place where I trusted you, and we just have to work on that.

As I gather my self, I hope you are doing well, and I am sure this is just as hard for you as it is for me, and I catch myself checking your Facebook, because I miss you.

No comments:

Post a Comment