Thursday, August 12, 2010

New Found Commitment

For the last 6 weeks, I've spent my time reading and writing like crazy for the Summer Semester at my college, E.O.F program.

Throughout the semester, I relearned why writing was such an important part of my life, I understand why they use to call me "Mark The Writer". For a while, I lost the writer within me, the poetry was mundane and dance took over my every thought. This summer however, I was able to find a new commitment to my writing abilities and it starts tonight.

Every night before I go to bed, I will write a "Blog" or as I refer to them as my public journal, so get ready for a lot of blogs to come your way.

They might not always be long, but it doesn't matter if they are big or small, all that matters is that I keep up this new found commitment to writing again.

It was writing that has left a mark on me forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment