Sunday, August 15, 2010

I've Never Been Prouder,

For the last few years, I've had pleasure of knowing you- despite our troubles, are good times, awkward silences- and intense discussions--I just want you to know I've never been prouder of anyone I know, the way I am proud of you.

You have grown so much in the last few years, and I am glad I was able to witness it.

YES I am writing about you, so don't question it, if you read this- know that I see great things for your future and you will be dancing for some amazing people, I can feel it.

I know our relationship has been one of great struggle, and bittersweet memories, and despite the craziness, I am so proud of the person you've become. Yes, you and I both admit that we still have room to grow, to mature, and to become better people;there's no doubt in my mind that you and I will do that.

Stay humble, stay real and don't complicate your life by over-thinking everything. Listen to your heart and don't get to hard on yourself, life gives you enough pressure so you don't have to add any upon yourself.

I am not certain where the next few years will take me, or you or us for that matter, but I just wanted to let you know that you have left a permanent mark on my heart, and I will never forget you.

No comments:

Post a Comment