Monday, November 23, 2009

Memory: A Double-Edge Sword

“You will know that forgiveness has begun when you recall those who hurt you and feel the power to wish them well.”
- Unknown (Not Verified Yet)

Four years of memories that just rush threw me every time I think of him and all that has happened. My head begins to throb and my heart begins to race as I try to erase all the bad memories. However, it's just as hard to forget as it is to forgive, and I am still learning that.

The memory can be a double-edge sword, it can remind you of the good times, but also the horrible times, the things you wish you could just forget.

The above quote, made me think of the person, and I will just call him, John for the sake of privacy.

I want to forget every awful thing he ever said, everything hurtful that he did and I want to forgive him completely, but its easier to say then do.

No comments:

Post a Comment