Sunday, June 13, 2010

Gay Grid

Maybe I am the only one who notices this, or even cares enough to vent about it BUT I am tired of the Gay Grid of Northern NJ.

I find that so many people are connected to each other, either sexually or just someone you were talking to, but things didn't pan out. It's slightly disturbing to be honest, the fact that the Gay Community can be mapped out in such a way that there is more than 2 people in common.

Facebook probably only makes it worse, but Im ready for the Gay Community to expand, because in Paterson alone, you have so many closeted gays, and so many who think that no one knows, and then suddenly, you find out that this gay talked to this bi, who then talked to this confused individual.

It's a MESS! Really looking forward to college and for my network of people, straight and gay alike to grow.

May I also add, to all my gays, please be smart, be safe- and no matter what, don't talk to your friend's exes, that is just grimy.

No comments:

Post a Comment