Monday, January 3, 2011

2011

The new year begins with me feeling sick beyond belief. I've been on "bed rest" for two days, and that means I can barely move. It hurts to even type this blog.

In a couple more weeks, I will be back to school and I am looking forward to the Spring Semester, and to be back on Campus.

I guess I wanted vacation, but someone like myself has a hard time laying in bed all day, and even a harder time with nothing to do.

Reading, Facebook, and texting gets boring after a while.

Craving for those busy weeks ahead, those long days where sleep and I will barely know each other again. Those days where I am so tired, I don't even know how I manage to get ready. I am looking forward to this new year-- and to the new adventures it has to offer.

That's all I can manage to produce from my head at the moment, goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment